Frequently Asked Questions
Don't see what you are looking for? Send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help!
Shipping Questions / Concerns
A: Due to the nature of our products and the unpredictable Houston climate, we do not offer porch/local pickup. We want to ensure the integrity of the products and therefore prefer they stay in a climate- controlled environment until they ship..
A: We’re sorry – we hate when this happens to us! Hang tight for 24 – 48 hours. Sometimes packages are scanned under the wrong setting and will trigger a delivered email too soon. If you still haven’t received the order after a couple of days, please reach out and we’d be happy to assist you.
A: Once your package leaves our facility, you will receive an email with tracking information..
As much as we love our USPS workers, many times they don't scan the package and just pass it down the line. If you don't receive it by the two week mark, reach out and we will help track it down.
We typically try to get all orders out within 24 hours, If you email us to let us know after the package has shipped you will be responsible for the cost of shipping and the order if not returned to sender. We hope you understand.
On the phone: Once you hit "checkout" you will be taken to a screen that asks for contact details, at the top hit the arrow down button where it says "Show order summary". There will be a place to enter coupon code there. .
Make sure the code is still active. Some of our sales only last for a short period of time. If the code is active make sure you have not placed any spaces before entering the code. Confirm that the number (1) and the letter (l) are not misplaced. Still having issues? Hit "chat now" on the website and we will get it fixed for you.
Well, you sure do have great taste! It's no problem at all! Just leave a note for us in the note section at checkout and we will make sure to make it extra sweet!
A: Depending on how often you use it, and how much hair you have, our 3.5 oz dry shampoo lasts an average of 6 months.
A: Bella Hue's dry shampoo simply put, cuts out the middleman. Replacing harmful ingredients like butane and propane (no one's throwing a bbq here) with premium natural oil absorbers that work by pulling out the unwanted oils without depositing any junk..
It is no secret that aerosol products are not good for you. But did you know that aerosol dry shampoos are one of the most toxic products in the beauty market?
Aerosols deposit alcohol, butane, ethanol and propane into your hair shaft, causing damage. Organic dry shampoo powder acts as a sponge to pull out excess oil without depositing harmful ingredients.
Q: A: You can’t go wrong, and this is truly a personal preference! Simply wanting that first day wash feeling? Go with Cleaner-than-clean. In need of clean hair with a little extra umph for flat hair? Go with the Texture + Volume. The pump and the tin + brush both contain the same formulas, just with different ways to apply the product. Many customers enjoy the way the product is applied and feels with the brush, while others prefer the ease of use and ability to travel with the pump. Still can’t decide? Try them all in our sample sizes!
A: Congrats, mama! Our Scalp Repair Serum is a great option for postpartum hair loss. It’s hemp-based with rosemary and peppermint oil to help promote hair growth and stronger hair shafts. Additionally, our Rosemary + Peppermint Shampoo Bar is also great for stimulating hair growth.
A: Yes! All ingredients used in our products are safe enough to put on your skin. No dyes, sulfates, and GMO free!
A: Some of our products do use nut oils. We always advise anyone with allergies to speak to their health care provider before trying anything new. Please check out our full list of ingredients before purchasing.
- Carefully dab your application brush (provided with 3.5 oz orders) into the powder. Tap off any excess back into the container.
- Use the lid to swirl brush around to evenly distribute powder onto brush.
- Start in small 1 inch sections on either side of your part and apply to root area (where you need oil absorbed) Use brush to work in powder in circular motions.
- Allow powder to sit 2-3 minutes and then use fingers/brush/blowdryer to help remove any undesired product.
- Lightly shake pump bottle in between sprays.
- For light application press down lightly, for full mist press down firmly.
- Apply at roots in 1" sections.
- Use fingers or applicator brush to work product in.
Start off with one to two pumps per section to get a good feel for the product.
- Shake well before use
- Apply 1-2 pumps at root area in small sections
- Work into root area with fingers to build volume
- Apply 1-3 drops to wet hair before blow drying to help protect against heat damage and fight frizz
- Apply 1-2 drops to dry hair to help smooth hair and rehydrate
- Add 10-15 drops to conditioner to help revive tired locks
- Let sit for 30 mins- overnight
- Apply to scalp to help treat dandruff/ itchy scalp
- Recommend applying before bed and shampooing/conditioning like normal in the morning
- Rub fingers lightly over top before working product into hands
- Rake fingers through ends of dry hair to help fight frizz
- Use as normal all over body to help quench dry/itchy skin
After shampooing apply bar directly on to hair starting at mid shaft and working towards ends. (Think of it like painting it on your hair)
Wet bar and work into lather in hands for 15-20 seconds until paste forms
Leave-in conditioner (great for curly hair) Wet bar and rub between hands, apply small amount to curls to help add moisture
Return And Exchange Policy
Due to the nature of our products, we do not accept returns or refunds unless the product is damaged. All our products are hand made in small batches to ensure the highest quality..
: Q: A: We’d love to chat with you! Email us at email@example.com.
A: We love partnering with fellow stylists! Email us at hello@bella- hue.com.
A: Please reach out to our marketing gal, Christy.firstname.lastname@example.org, to see if we’d make a good team.